Hail Mary Turkey Chili
What you need for Hail Mary Turkey Chili:
2 pounds of ground turkey meat
2 cups Hail Mary Mix
1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
1 (15.5 ounce) can of Kidney Beans (drained)
1 (15.5 ounce) can of Pinto Beans (drained)
1 (15.5 ounce) can of Mexican Corn (corn with red and green peppers) (drained)
1 (15.5 ounce) can of Kidney Beans. 1/2 cup of copped onions
1 glove of garlic. minced
1/4 red wine
2 tablespoons of taco seasoning
3 teaspoons of Italian Seasoning
1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes
2 bay leaves
- Cook the?ground turkey and put in the crock pot.
- Stir in Hail Mary Mix, crushed tomatoes, kidney beans, pinto beans, black beans, Mexican corn, garlic, and red wine.
- Season with taco seasoning, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, and bay leaves.
- Place the crock pot on High and let it cook for at least 2 hours.
- Stir occasionally.
- Remove and discard bay leaves before serving.