What you need for Hail Mary Gazpacho:
3 cups Hail Mary Mix
1 Cucumber (halved and seeded, but leave the peel on)
1 Red onion
2 Red bell peppers
3 Garlic cloves
4 Plum tomatoes
? Cup white wine vinegar
? Cup Olive Oil
? Tbsp. kosher salt
1 Tsp. fresh ground pepper
- Do a rough chop on all of the vegetables
- Put each vegetable in a food processor (or blender) separately and pulse.? Once you are done with each vegetable add it to a large bowl.
- Once all of the blended vegetables are in the bowl add the rest of the ingredients and stir it up well.
- Put in the fridge until chilled.? I like to let it sit overnight to really let all of the flavors blend together.
- Serve cold. Add some fresh chopped vegetables of your choice.? I also add a few croutons.